[Paraview] .ini File Change in Version 4.2

Matthew Jackson matthew.jackson at ch.abb.com
Tue Mar 24 08:39:57 EDT 2015

Hello,

I recently started using Paraview 4.3 instead of Paraview 4.1. I notice that the way the settings are stored was changed in 4.2. Before, I could change the Auto Apply setting in the Property Panel Options by editing the .ini file. I also need to change a few other options. This is for an application I am developing that uses Paraview, and I need to set these settings automatically every time the application launches Paraview. Does anybody know how to do this in version 4.2+?

Regards,
Matthew Jackson