[Paraview] Fetching data from xdmf temporal collection

Jean-Michel jm.lucas at gantha.com
Wed Mar 18 09:09:28 EDT 2015

Hi Tim,

Thank you very much for the input.

However, the animation works fine for me from the xdmf time series. From what I understand, your script handles several separate files to generate an animation. My problem is rather to retrieve the point data values at each time step from a unique xmf file for further manipulation in python.

Anyway, thank you again for your suggestion.

Jean-Michel