[Paraview] Fetching data from xdmf temporal collection

Jean-Michel jm.lucas at gantha.com
Tue Mar 17 12:46:08 EDT 2015

Dear all,

I am trying to fetch data out of a xdmf/h5 file.

My xdmf file is a temporal collection and the xdmf reader recognizes the
time steps (index/values in the information block).

I would like to access the point data for each time steps. However, I seem
to only get one time step when fetching the point data from the multi-block
dataset and I don't know how to iterate over the different time steps.

Hope somebody can help. Thank you very much,

Jean-Michel

---