[Paraview] Setting glyph color to be independent of color scale and color map

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Mar 12 12:32:37 EDT 2015

The coloring of an object (in this case, the result of the glyph filter)
is controlled by the representation object. The representation object can
be set to be either a solid color or mapping a variable. It sounds like
your glyph representation is already set to a solid color since the
default solid color is white.

There are several parameters on the representation object that control the
solid color. The most relevant is the DiffuseColor parameter. Change that
to be yellow (i.e. [1,1,0]) and that should do what you want.

-Ken