[Paraview] Setting glyph color to be independent of color scale and color map

anton.piccardo-selg at stfc.ac.uk anton.piccardo-selg at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Mar 12 12:10:12 EDT 2015

Hi,

We are building a customization of ParaView 3.98.1. Data sets are loaded with a signal range which is then used to set the scalar range for the color scale.  Besides the data we plot some simple glyphs to indicate special points in our rendered data set.

Currently they are all rendered white, as the glyphs don't have a scalar value attached to them ( I guess it is the NAN color). I  was wondering if there is a way to set the color of these glyphs to a fixed value, independent of the color scale or the selected color map. In our case we would always want to render an ellipsoidal glyph with a yellow color. Is this possible?

Many thanks and best regards,

Anton