[Paraview] PV 4.1.0: save the data saves only 1/2 of a circle

Stephen Wornom stephen.wornom at inria.fr
Tue Mar 10 13:01:37 EDT 2015

I tried both PV 4.10 and PV 4.31 and get the same result.
- extract surface
- connectivity
- threshold (defines the surface of the cylinder)

information shows ymax= 0.5, ymin=-0.5 which is correct as the radius of the circle is 0.5.
When I save data, the csv files has all of the y< 0 values. For y>0 most values are missing.
For the csv file, ymin= 0.5 but ymax = 0.24.

There are actually two circles, could this pose a problem?

I really need to solve this problem of missing values.
Give me ideas to try, alternative ways to write the data (how do I write only the values for the 1st cylinder to see if this is the problem?).
Thanks for your help,
Stephen