[Paraview] CONFIGURING DEFAULT CAMERA 3D MANIPULATORS

Gaspare Argento gaspare.argento at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 07:25:22 EDT 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to change default camera 3D Manipulators editing the JSON
file, because I'd like to use the middle button for Zoom and the right
one for Pan. So I modified the JSON file adding the following lines:

   "settings" : {
      "GeneralSettings" : {
         "DefaultTimeStep" : 0
      },
      "RenderViewInteractionSettings" : {
         "Camera3DManipulators" : [ 4, 2, 1, 3, 4, 1, 2, 4, 2 ]

The JSON file seems correct because Paraview open without any problem,
however the new 3d Manipulators configuration is not loaded.

Any tips?

Thanks,

Gaspare