[Paraview] PV4.1: How to see the 9 scalar components of the gradient of velocity

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Tue Mar 3 11:26:59 EST 2015

What I did was create a Wavelet source, then used the Gradient of
Unstructured DataSet filter, then used the Gradient of Unstructured DataSet
filter again with Gradients as the Scalar Array and Gradients2 for the
Result Array Name. After this I see Coords[X,Y,Z}, Gradients_{X,Y,Z},
Gradients2_{0,...,8} and RTData in the Scalars drop down. Do you get the
same thing with that procedure?