[Paraview] Anti-Aliasing in SaveScreenshot

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Mar 2 10:38:52 EST 2015

Niklas,

I realize this does not answer your question at all (I don't know the
answer) but have you considered using the Export Scene utility (the
ExportView function in Python) to create a pdf file? That will create the
plot using vector graphics, which will look better than the png with or
without anti-alaising.

-Ken