[Paraview] Save 2 views as animations/images in same layout

Madalena S. Malhadas nenasantos at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 2 10:38:53 EST 2015

Dear all,I have a script that animate two views in same layout. The Scritp run fine, but apears to have a problem saving one single image formed by the 2 views.
I made a simple test by running the trace in paraview, creating and saving to views. Follow the example below and the output attached. The example compose the 2 views but produces also a black square in corner. Any one know to solve the problem?
Kind regards
# get active viewrenderView1 = GetActiveViewOrCreate('RenderView')
# get layoutviewLayout1 = GetLayout()
# split cellviewLayout1.SplitVertical(0, 0.5)
# Create a new 'Render View'renderView2 = CreateView('RenderView')renderView2.ViewSize = [1156, 383]renderView2.StereoType = 0renderView2.Background = [0.32, 0.34, 0.43]
renderView1 = GetRenderView()renderView2 = GetRenderViews()[1]
# current camera placement for renderView1
# current camera placement for renderView2
# current camera placement for renderView2

SaveAnimation ('C:/Users/madalenasantos/Desktop/Paraview/Teste.jpg', layout=viewLayout1)