[Paraview] make an animation movie

Dang, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Mon Mar 2 09:18:28 EST 2015

Hello,

You can create several files, one per step time, and give them the same name except a leading or ending number.
ParaView will automatically understand the serial character of the files.

See the Utkarsh Ayachit, /The ParaView Guide/ (2015), p.23 "Handling temporal file series"
http://www.paraview.org/paraview-downloads/download.php?submit=Download&version=v4.3&type=data&os=all&downloadFile=TheParaViewGuide-v4.3-CC-Edition.pdf

HTH

Regards

--