[Paraview] make an animation movie

Ehsan Khalili mohammadtaghi.khalili at ntnu.no
Mon Mar 2 08:16:59 EST 2015

Hi,

I am a PhD candidate working on Numerical modelling of Fluid Structure Interaction. The code I am working with has been written in Fortran 90. Since I needed multi blocks for my grid domain, I implemented MPI in the code til the blocks have interaction with each other. For writing the data I am using the sequential approach which means each block writes the its data sequentially in the a txt file.

 Now I want to produce an animation movies for my moving grid mesh and vortexes. I know that the Paraview is the most powerful softwer in visualisation in CFD. However I have not any experienced in that.

It would be grateful if you could help me out and tell me how to do it step by step.

I am looking forward hearing form you. Thank so much in advance.

Best regards,
Ehsan