[Paraview] Update Request Data / Information

Dean, Kevin kevin.dean at decisionsciencescorp.com
Wed Jun 17 15:55:06 EDT 2015

Ok, I figured out how to update the Pipeline. However, I now have another
interesting problem. I can't see the volume view update automatically. I
have to switch between Volume View and Outline View (for example) in order
to see the updated image. Is there a way to update just the volume view?

Thanks.

Kevin E. Dean

--
This email and its contents are confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not disclose or use the information within this email