[Paraview] Visualization error

Dan Lipsa dan.lipsa at kitware.com
Mon Jun 15 14:48:52 EDT 2015

Jennifer,
It is quite possible that the files for time steps 0-2 specify a certain
number of elements in the data array but the data array itself has fewer
elements. You can see this by opening the file with a text editor. Can you
share the file that produces the error?

So the bug could be in program that writes those files.
Dan