[Paraview] Visualization error

Jennifer Mary Tarnowski jtarn002 at ucr.edu
Sun Jun 14 19:13:07 EDT 2015

Hi,

I'm receiving the following error when I try to visualize data that is
saved in 10 time steps.

ERROR: In
/Users/kitware/Dashboards/MyTests/NightlyMaster/ParaViewSuperbuild-Release-Python27/paraview/src/paraview/VTK/IO/XML/vtkXMLDataReader.cxx,
line 434

vtkXMLUnstructuredGridReader (0x7faff494d5c0): Cannot read point data array
"Displacement" from PointData in piece 0. The data array in the element may
be too short.

 After about the 4th time step, I stop receiving the error and things like
displacement, stress, etc. display properly.  Is this a bug in ParaView or
is there something I need to change in my settings somewhere to allow
visualization of the first 3 time steps?

Thanks,

Jennifer