[Paraview] FW: adjusting vertical level setting via paraview python script

Eatmon Jr., Arnold aeatmon at lanl.gov
Thu Jul 30 15:18:49 EDT 2015

From: "<Eatmon Jr.>", First name Last name <aeatmon at lanl.gov<mailto:aeatmon at lanl.gov>>
Date: Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 1:00 PM
To: David E DeMarle <dave.demarle at kitware.com<mailto:dave.demarle at kitware.com>>
Subject: Re: [Paraview] adjusting vertical level setting via paraview python script

I added a line to the code to explicitly set the value to 0 and ran the script again, however it still does not adjust the vertical level.

I added paraview.simple.NetCDFMPASreader.ShowMultilayerView = 0
And then set vertical level to two different values and saw no change in the output.

Is my syntax correct? Should the values be defined in the above way or as  …ShowMultilayerView = ‘1’ ?