[Paraview] adjusting vertical level setting via paraview python script

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Jul 30 14:32:03 EDT 2015

Regarding the adding attributes error message, it is likely that the
ActiveSource is not an MPAS reader at that point in time.
…GetActiveSource().__class__ should tell your what it is.

Regarding the level setting - what is yourReader.ShowMultilayerView?
The docs indicated a value of 1 makes VerticalLayer immaterial.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive