[Paraview] How does ParaView handle local rendering of geometry computed remotely?

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Jul 8 14:30:23 EDT 2015

Yes, if the surface mesh is smaller than the limit set in your preferences,
the rendering infrastructure sends them from the root node of the server to
the client. Until something changes that mesh, the client takes over
rendering. Once the pipeline changes, then the server has generate a new
mesh and send it over the wire.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer