[Paraview] IntegrateVariables filter (add variables)

Andrew antech777 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 10:19:48 EDT 2015

*Andy Bauer*
Thanks!
I don't know how to generate "common" field from partial blocks with
Calculator but I'm familiar with Extract Blocks cause I use it to extract
boundaries. AFAIR, I tried to integrate on the extracted boundary without
success but I will play with Extract Block filter in different ways, hope
I'll find the solution. If not, I will write on this mailing list (I have a
holydays for month so I will be online in august).