[Paraview] 转发:Remote visualization configuration of paraview

憨憨 9331922 at qq.com
Thu Jul 2 11:29:41 EDT 2015

Hi, everyone.
I intend to use the paraview remote visualization by run pvserver and paraview on different computer in a LAN environment. However, the paraview client cannot connect to pvserver as there is no DNS in LAN, and the server configuration has the syntax "cs://localhost:11111". It seems that pvserver must be configured as a domain resource, which is impractical in LAN. I wonder if the pvserver can be configured just using IP address, or other configurations needed. Can somebody provide me useful suggestions?