[Paraview] Supress windows on pv_web_visualizer.py

Scott Wittenburg scott.wittenburg at kitware.com
Thu Jul 2 11:15:49 EDT 2015

As far as I know, the only way to do that would be to rebuild ParaView with
OSMesa support and stop using your GPU to do the rendering.  This will
cause things to be rendered slower, but you would no longer see the peer
window.  If anyone out there knows how to get an OpenGL context to do
GPU-based rendering that doesn't require an actual window, I hope they will
chime in.

Cheers,
Scott