[Paraview] Mismatched image size returned from ViewPort image render

Jordan Deyton deytonjh at ornl.gov
Wed Jul 1 18:06:50 EDT 2015

Scott, et al,

It appears nothing has changed in the latest nightly build.

However, I have found that the remote X display I'm using is set to a
resolution of 640x480. Given that info, it might make sense that
ParaView is not rendering anything bigger than 636x420 if it's
restricted to the X display's size. Is it possible to get around the
size of the remote X display when rendering something offscreen with
ParaView?

Jordan

Jordan Deyton
Oak Ridge National Laboratory