[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Re: temporal threshold

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Jan 26 15:08:13 EST 2015

There is no straightforward way of getting around changing topology.

One so-so way to solve the problem is to build a static topology and use the Resample With Dataset filter to apply the field values in the changing topology to the static topology. You should then be able to run the temporal statistics filter on the static topology.

-Ken