[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Plotting data to an existing model's surface

Mark Belan belanma at mcmaster.ca
Mon Jan 26 10:14:44 EST 2015

Hi David,

Thanks for your suggestion. I was able to successfully render my points in
a .csv file into specific points on the model (thanks Alan!), but I'm not
sure how to go about the next steps into turning the points into a mesh and
thus interpolating.

Where can I input these python commands in paraview? I'm afraid my skills
in programming are minimal.

Thanks for your help,

- Mark