[Paraview] Create a link for showing the same data array in different views

livia.barazzetti at istb.unibe.ch livia.barazzetti at istb.unibe.ch
Tue Jan 20 07:41:03 EST 2015

Dear Paraview List,
I have different polydata with the same structure (same point data arrays). I am showing them in two 3D views side by side in the same layout window, and with the same camera view (I used the camera link feature).
Is it possible to link also the visible data array in the same two views? So, for example, if I switch from "solid color" to "array1" in the first view, also the data in the second view is updated and coloured according to "array1"? I tried to check the  link manager but I could not recognize the properties for this effect (should be something like DataRepresentation or DisplayProperties?). I am using Paraview 4.1.

Thank you
Best regards
Livia Barazzetti