[Paraview] pvserver running out of memory

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Feb 26 17:27:26 EST 2015

I, alas, have no issues opening this file with [1]. I even loaded all
the variables/meshes :/. It is possible that the SILO library used to
build the pvserver is causing the issue. Can you try one morething?
Download the ParaView 4.3.1 binaries from [1] and run pvserver
(without MPI) on the target machine instead of your pvserver. Does
that work?

[1] http://www.paraview.org/paraview-downloads/download.php?submit=Download&version=v4.3&type=binary&os=linux64&downloadFile=ParaView-4.3.1-Linux-64bit-glibc-2.3.6.tar.gz