[Paraview] Smooth seams in SILO files

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Feb 25 09:26:36 EST 2015

Try applying "Merge Blocks" and before applying the
CellDatatoPointData. ParaView indeed treats each block separately.
When you do "Merge Blocks", it will merge all the blocks into a single
unstructured grid. This will make it possible to get a more reliable
CellDataToPointData conversion across the block seams and hence avoid
the seams on contouring.

Utkarsh