[Paraview] Auto Rescale to Data Range in Animation

Hanglin Ye hanglinye at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 12:57:26 EST 2015

Dear all,

I am trying to create an animation of a cube under certain loading
condition with paraview. During the animation, I hope that paraview could
automatically re-scale the the color map to the data range of each time
step. For example, in the 1st time step data range is [0,1], in the second
it is [2,3], I am hoping the color map could change accordingly. However I
could not find a way to realize that. Could anyone please let me know if
there is a way to do that?

Thank you very much.

--
Hanglin Ye