[Paraview] Loading whole time series in ParaView at once

j.dubsky at centrum.cz j.dubsky at centrum.cz
Fri Feb 13 10:06:57 EST 2015

Hi Armin,
oh,I was thinking you had some switch for the command line or something similar on your mind. The "Cache Mesh" Option I do always have on, that's why I didn't realize it in the first second you mentioned it.

I also tried to use the "Temporal Cache" filter (as David E DeMarle mentioned, thanks for that), which does help a bit, but still the loading of the data between the timesteps takes some time and you can also cache at most 10 steps, which is not really enough for me.

So I suppose there are probably not many other options, are there? :-(

Regards

Josef