[Paraview] Error cross-compiling Catalyst on BG/Q

Cook, Rich cook47 at llnl.gov
Thu Feb 12 18:32:52 EST 2015

OK, thanks, that gets me a bit farther.  I pointed it at a successful build of Catalyst.  But now when I run cmake.sh, I get this error (and more later)

-- Performing Test Support for 64 bit file systems
CMake Error: TRY_RUN() invoked in cross-compiling mode, please set the following cache variables appropriately:
   CMAKE_REQUIRE_LARGE_FILE_SUPPORT (advanced)
   CMAKE_REQUIRE_LARGE_FILE_SUPPORT__TRYRUN_OUTPUT (advanced)
…
CMake Error: TRY_RUN() invoked in cross-compiling mode, please set the following cache variables appropriately:
   VTK_TYPE_CHAR_IS_SIGNED (advanced)
For details see /collab/usr/global/tools/Kitware/Catalyst/bgqos_0/catalyst_backend_crossbuild/TryRunResults.cmake

What am I to make of these cryptic errors?
Thanks
— Rich