[Paraview] Track massive particles over time, particle ID is known

timcfagan . timcfagan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 18:53:34 EST 2015

And to color them, the temporal particles to pathline filter has particles
and pathlines separated. If you select solid color for either/both of them,
you can change it to what you like.

Also if you are having trouble viewing a large set of point data, perhaps
view them using the point sprites plugin. Load this in the Tools > Manage
Plugins.