[Paraview] ParaviewWeb - Python Script

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Wed Dec 30 15:42:26 EST 2015

Oops the previous mail was sent before I finished the edit... Sorry...

It will be ParaView/Python inside .../pv_web_visualizer.py

[...]

class _VisualizerServer(pv_wamp.PVServerProtocol):

    @staticmethod
    def add_arguments(parser):
       [...]
       # Add your extra arg here

    @staticmethod
    def configure(args):
        [...]
        # Extract your arg here

    def initialize(self):
        [...]
        # If script arg has content the eval the script here..