[Paraview] Coloring Exodus Nodesets in Programmable Filter

Dennis Conklin dennis_conklin at goodyear.com
Fri Dec 18 10:09:22 EST 2015

All,

I have a user who wants to programmatically color nodesets.    I assume the PF is the ticket here.   I can find the nodesets in the PF, but I don't understand how to color them.   It seems this might be a display parameter rather than a nodeset parameter, but I'm unsure how to access the active RenderView from within the PF.  I note that changing individual nset colors in the Multi-block Inspector is not recorded in a Trace, so that was no help.  I saw an idea to setting element colors using SetScalars, but that doesn't seem to exist for the nodesets and frankly, I never understood how that worked.

Ideas?

Thanks

Dennis