[Paraview] Axes labels

Fernando G. del Cueto fcueto at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 14:02:48 EST 2015

Hi all,

I'm having the hardest time finding a way of displaying labels in axes in
Paraview 4.4.

I'm attaching a screenshot of a view where I loaded a bunch of points, and
after enabling the "Edit Axes Grid" I see the grid, but no labels. I even
tried adding special markers, etc. and nothing. I've spent hours trying to
find a way of enabling these (and I've worked with Paraview a year ago, so
I know it shouldn't be this hard!) and I'm finally suspecting it may be a
bug, drawing problem or conflict with video drivers, because it shouldn't
be this hard!

I've also tried creating a new source Axes, and again, it shows some box,
but no labels at all.

Any help or ideas??

Fernando