[Paraview] 'Plot Data' missing Points X/Y/Z as option for X axis on 5.0-RC?

Joachim Pouderoux joachim.pouderoux at kitware.com
Thu Dec 10 04:53:52 EST 2015

Giuseppe,

You are right. I think this is something we should have addressed with
https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/merge_requests/385

So I have just made a patch for this:
https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/merge_requests/515
If it is all OK it should be ready for 5.0RC2 (at worst for 5.0 final).

Best,

*Joachim Pouderoux*

*PhD, Technical Expert*
*Kitware SAS <http://www.kitware.fr>*