[Paraview] 'Plot Data' missing Points X/Y/Z as option for X axis on 5.0-RC?

Giuseppe Bilotta giuseppe.bilotta at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 14:48:01 EST 2015

Hello,

up until 4.4 I could use the Plot Data filter to plot any quantity
over any spatial coordinate for the points. I would Pick "Points (0)"
or "Points (1)" or "Points (2)" as X Array Name (after un-checking
"Use index") and select any array I wanted to plot in the Series
parameters.

In 5.0-RC this doesn't seem to be possible anymore: I have Points X,
Points Y and Points Z as options for the Series, but not for the X
Array. There is a horrible workaround to plot a single array (pick the
array as X and the Points X as Series), but it's a hack and it can't
be use for multiple series.

Suggestions?

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta