[Paraview] Sync time update for a vtkTable and vtkPolyData

Matheus Viana vianamp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 21:05:11 EST 2015

Hi guys.

I found a solution to this problem, but I don't think it is the easiest
one. Anyway, it goes like this:

Two views are created, the 1st is a 3D RenderView and the 2nd is a
SpreadSheetView. The time-varying surfaces are shown in the first view and
the time-varying tables are shown in the second view. Then, all I need to
do in my Python script is to iterate over these two views and set the time
step I want.

Views = GetViews()

for time in range(0,NMaxSteps):

    for view in range(0,numpy.size(Views)):