[Paraview] Bug in the Animation export?

no name keinepostnurmuell at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 05:43:05 EST 2015

Hi there

I have an odd problem I am trying to come over, but so far with no
success - I am using ParaView 4.4 and I have 200 Files I read in
(*.INP) and I want to export an animation.

The files themselves run through a pipeline, consisting of "Gradient
of unstructured DataSet" and Calculators and some thresholds.

All in all there are about a dozen filters applied.

Now I start with INP 0001 and go to INP 0202 by hand -> all works fine.
Now I start with INP 0001 and use "Export Animation" and at INP 0117
the picture does not change any more. From now on the picture stays,
whatever I do in paraview, so if I go back to INP 0001 I still see INP
0117. Or it disappears completely.

Has anyone an idea of how I could proceed?

Thanks
Richard