[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Beginner's question: new data set with same filters. How?

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Tue Apr 28 21:44:08 EDT 2015

File/ Save State.

File/ Load State.

Alan

From: ParaView [mailto:paraview-bounces at paraview.org] On Behalf Of Stub via ParaView
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 7:26 PM
To: Paraview
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Paraview] Beginner's question: new data set with same filters. How?

Hi,

After going through the tutorial, I am puzzled how to achieve the following:

I have software that creates data, which I can visualize nicely with paraview.
Different input parameters to the software create different data.

Each time I want to view another dataset, I open paraview, load the data, and then put all the filters again in place.

I find it a bit annoying that I need to organize the filters all over again, each time.

I suppose there is a way that allows me to load the data into an existing filter arrangement, so that I quickly can visit one dataset after another.

Can somebody give me some pointers how to do this in paraview?

Thank you!
Rob.