[Paraview] Beginner's question: new data set with same filters. How?

Stub spamrefuse at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 28 21:26:28 EDT 2015

Hi,
After going through the tutorial, I am puzzled how to achieve the following:
I have software that creates data, which I can visualize nicely with paraview.Different input parameters to the software create different data.
Each time I want to view another dataset, I open paraview, load the data, and then put all the filters again in place.
I find it a bit annoying that I need to organize the filters all over again, each time.
I suppose there is a way that allows me to load the data into an existing filter arrangement, so that I quickly can visit one dataset after another.
Can somebody give me some pointers how to do this in paraview?
Thank you!Rob.