[Paraview] Pvbatch not performing significantly better in parallel

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Sat Apr 18 10:52:10 EDT 2015

Hi Massimiliano,

I don't think the XML unstructured grid reader partitions the data so all
of your cells are probably just ending up on process 0.

You may want to look at ParaView's spatio-temporal parallelism (
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Spatio-Temporal_Parallelism). Make sure to use
a time compartment size of 1 if you're just using the XML unstructured grid
reader.

Regards,
Andy