[Paraview] Populate drop down list from filter data

Antoine Dechaume boolegue at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 03:47:13 EDT 2015

Dear list,

our team is working on a filter bound to a GUI panel.
The filter, among other things, stores a vector of strings. The GUI panel
is a kind of customized properties panel (it derives from QDockWidget).
In that custom panel, we want to create a drop down list with the data from
the vector of strings held by the filter. The length of the vector of
strings is determined at run time by the filter.

We've been working on this for a couple of days, with the help of wiki
<http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Plugin_HowTo#Drop_down_list_with_values_from_input_file>
and by looking around for a similar feature in the paraview sources,
unfortunately without success.

Does anyone know how we could do that?

Cheers,
Antoine.