[Paraview] Removing *some* color legends in multi-screen immersive Paraview

Stock, Mark Mark.Stock at nrel.gov
Wed Apr 15 16:24:08 EDT 2015

Utkarsh,

That was exactly what I was looking for! It works perfectly. For future reference, at around line 230 of

ParaViewCore/ClientServerCore/Rendering/vtkPVRenderView.cxx

I removed

  window->AddRenderer(this->NonCompositedRenderer);

And added

  vtkMultiProcessController* Controller = vtkMultiProcessController::GetGlobalController();
  if (Controller->GetLocalProcessId() == 3) window->AddRenderer(this->NonCompositedRenderer);

And it built and ran just fine.

Thank you!

Mark