[Paraview] Contours of unstructured grid paraview 3 vs paraview 4

Greenwood, Michael Michael.Greenwood at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Wed Apr 15 15:49:19 EDT 2015

Hi I've upgraded to paraview 4 and now when building contours of my 3D unstructured grid, the contours are pixelated.  This was not the case in 3, and when you look at a slice of the contour overlayed with a slice of the volume data it is obvious that the contour in paraview 4 seems to be "hugging" the boundaries of my mesh instead of interpolating through it.  How can I get my nice smooth contours I had in version 3?

Thanks
[cid:image001.png at 01D07793.BBE3F100]