[Paraview] default_servers.pvsc question

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Apr 13 09:53:52 EDT 2015

Burlen/Rick,

I am totally open to adding  new features/refactoring the pvsc code.
It hasn't changed much in a few years, and I am sure we know more than
we did when we started with this :). Since you guys are the ones
actually using this code in the field, it'd be great if you can
identify the feature list of things missing or difficult to do in the
current implementation and we can decide which would be best way
forward.

Should I create a google-doc or something which all can edit to built this list?

Utkarsh