[Paraview] HOWto create / extend sources?

B.W.H. van Beest bwvb at xs4all.nl
Mon Sep 29 22:23:32 EDT 2014

Utkarsh,

Thanks for the pointers. I'll follow-up according your suggestions.

I'm only recently doing stuff with ParaView (i.e. plugin-development).
Please accept my compliments for the way you answer questions in this
forum. The few answers you gave me + link to appropriate documentation
have been very iseful!

Regards,
Bertwim