[Paraview] Fwd: VTK interpolation help

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Sep 29 12:33:26 EDT 2014

I couldn't see the files you posted to dropbox because they were deleted before I got a chance to see them. I also cannot even guess what Star-CCM is doing since I haven't seen that either.

One thing you can try is to apply the loop subdivision filter. That filter subdivides triangles in a polygonal mesh and applies some nonlinear smoothing to the data. To use this filter, first apply the "Extract Surface" filter to your data (to convert it to polygons), and then apply "Loop Subdivision."

-Ken