[Paraview] Fwd: VTK interpolation help

Ruggiero Guida ruggiero.guida at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 07:41:13 EDT 2014

Thanks Ken.

Got it. It makes sense. It seems that the only way to improve the quality
is to have a finer grid and a more detailed calculation of the amount of
radiation (the previous image included only the direct). New images are at
this link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z9m2nr7ybj5mqqp/finermesh.zip?dl=0

I was wondering whether there was a way to at least smooth the results (see
other attached image). I have looked at the filters available, but there is
no such thing. When I import these results onto StarCCM I definitely see a
smoother interpolation.

Thanks
Ruggiero