[Paraview] compiling ParaView v4.2.0-RC1-75-gf64ee7a with -DModule_vtkIOXdmf3:BOOL=ON

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Sep 17 12:00:07 EDT 2014

There are some annoying and minor differences in the XDMF xml format in the
new and old versions.
For example case sensitivity and changes in treatment of default values. My
first intuition is that these are the cause.

Jean if you can provide me with a minimal example that demonstrates the
problem, I can take a deeper look.

thanks,

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.