[Paraview] slightly puzzled by paraview extract block behavior (UNCLASSIFIED)

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Mon Sep 15 17:00:30 EDT 2014

Hmm, well I have no idea if we're hitting the same bug or not but it seems
like too much of a coincidence that this is happening for both of us at 14
procs but not 13. I created a mantis issue at
http://www.paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=14996. Feel free to add to it if
you can share your Ensight file.

Regards,
Andy